- 1 pound ground lamb
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Preheat grill or broiler.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together lamb, garlic, mint, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes.
- 3. Gently form mixture into 3-in.-wide patties and grill or broil until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Serve patties hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note