Lamb Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
Adapted from Cooking Light.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) uncooked bulgur (wheat)
- 1 cup(s) italian parsley (flat leaf) finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh dill finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 10 ounce(s) ground lamb
- 2 whole(s) egg whites
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 whole(s) jar of Rao's marinara sauce
- 1. Soak bulgur in 2 cu ps of water for 2 minutes. Then drain through a fine sieve or strainer.
- 2. Combine bulgur with the rest of the ingredients except the marinara sauce. Cover and chill for 30 minutes. Shape the mixture into small (about 1") meatballs (it should yield about 18). Cover and chill again for 30 minutes.
- 3. Heat the marinara sauce in a saute pan or dutch oven until simmering. Add the meatballs, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Turn the meatballs, cover and simmer another 10 minutes or until cooked through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lamb Meatballs in Tomato Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes