- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups cooked roast lamb, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon savory
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (16-ounce) can tomatoes, undrained
- 6 potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups boiling water
- Toast points
- Melt butter in a large Dutch oven; add lamb, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, garlic salt, and savory. Sauté over medium heat until lamb is browned.
- Add flour; blend until smooth. Add tomatoes and potatoes. Cover; simmer 20 minutes over low heat. Add water; cover and cook 20 minutes. Add remaining salt; stir well. Serve over toast points.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note