Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 3/4 cups)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Protein: 32.0g
- Carbohydrate: 40.4g
- Fiber: 7.8g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Iron: 5.6mg
- Sodium: 815mg
- Calcium: 69mg
- 1 pound lean boned leg of lamb
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups Vidalia or other sweet onion (about 1 large)
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can fat-free beef broth
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- Coat lamb with cooking spray. Cook lamb in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Remove lamb from skillet; set aside.
- Add onion and ginger to food processor bowl; process until minced.
- Coat onion mixture with cooking spray. Cook in skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add lamb, broth, curry powder, and salt. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add potato; cover and cook 20 minutes. Add peas; cook 3 additional minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes