Lamb Chops With Minted Apples
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 (2-inch-thick) lamb chops, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Biltmore Dry Rub
- Minted Apples
- Cut off pointed end of garlic bulb, and place on a piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil, and fold foil to seal.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Cool and peel 12 cloves, reserving any remaining cloves for other uses.
- Sprinkle lamb evenly with Biltmore Dry Rub, and place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Bake at 325° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 145° (medium-rare). Reserve 1/4 cup drippings for Minted Apples. Serve with Minted Apples and roasted garlic.
- Pork Chops With Minted Apples: Substitute 4 (2-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops. Sprinkle evenly with 2 teaspoons Biltmore Dry Rub. Bake at 325° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°. Remove chops, and add 1/4 cup water to pan; cook over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring to loosen browned bits. Substitute mixture for 1/4 cup reserved drippings in Minted Apples. Garnish with fresh sage and rosemary, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes