Very moist and flavorful. My husband ate the leftovers two days later and said even after warming in microwave it was still moist.
Lamb Chops with Mint Aïoli
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried summer savory
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 16 (2-inch-thick) lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mint Aioli
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- Combine first 4 ingredients, and rub evenly into both sides of lamb chops.
- Brown chops in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Arrange chops on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Bake chops at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 145° (medium rare). Serve lamb with Mint Aioli. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes