Very moist and flavorful. My husband ate the leftovers two days later and said even after warming in microwave it was still moist.
Lamb Chops with Mint Aïoli
More From Southern Living
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried summer savory
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 16 (2-inch-thick) lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mint Aioli
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- Combine first 4 ingredients, and rub evenly into both sides of lamb chops.
- Brown chops in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Arrange chops on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Bake chops at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 145° (medium rare). Serve lamb with Mint Aioli. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This