Lamb Chops with Lemon Marinade
Community Recipe from
- 4 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 pound(s) small lamb chops, rib or loin 3/4" thick
- 1. In a shallow baking dish, combine the garlic, lemon zest, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 2. Add the lamb chops and turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes. (N.B.: This is what the recipe says, but I would leave them out of the refrigerator for up to 30 minutes before cooking. If it's going to be longer, put them in the refrigerator and then take them out 30 minutes before cooking).
- 3. When you are ready to eat, remove the lamb from the marinade, and working in batches if necessary, cook in a large skillet over medium-high heat until medium-rare, about 2-4 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lamb Chops with Lemon Marinade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes