Lamb Chops with Herbed Yogurt over Couscous
Randy Mayor; Jan Gautro
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 282
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 21.5g
- Carbohydrate: 28.4g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 363mg
- Calcium: 68mg
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked couscous
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat broiler.
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- While couscous stands, sprinkle lamb with salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Place lamb on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- While lamb cooks, combine 1/8 teaspoon pepper, yogurt, and remaining ingredients. Serve lamb over couscous with yogurt sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note