Lamb Chops with Cauliflower and Raisins
Photo: Kan Kanbayashi
More From Real Simple
Other: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 526
- Calories from fat: 57%
- Protein: 36g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Sugars: 14g
- Fiber: 4g
- Fat: 33g
- Saturated fat: 13g
- Sodium: 431mg
- Cholesterol: 128mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 small lamb loin chops (about 1 inch thick)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cored and cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the lamb with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook to the desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to individual plates.
Return the skillet to medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and cook, tossing frequently, until golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the raisins and 1/2 cup water and cook, covered, until the cauliflower is just tender and the water has evaporated, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the scallions and capers. Serve with the lamb.
Tip: To core a cauliflower, remove the leaves and place the head stem-side up. Carefully cut around the core as close as possible to the florets so the center comes out in a cone-shaped piece.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note