Quick and easy to prepare. Great flavor! I will definately cook this again! I served the lamb with garlic and olive oil couscous.
Lamb Chops with Minted Yogurt Sauce
Tender lamb loin chops dressed up with a tangy, yogurt dipping sauce and served with Couscous Salad offer a mouthwatering meal with minimal effort.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 221
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 29.9g
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 388mg
- Calcium: 59mg
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine yogurt and next 3 ingredients. Stir in 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Chill.
- 3. Sprinkle lamb evenly with remaining 3/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place lamb on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with yogurt sauce.
- Serve with: Couscous Salad
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note