Excellent ! Very easy as well.
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed and divided
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 4 hamburger buns
- Toppings: Bibb lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced red onion, dill pickle chips
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Stir together first 3 ingredients, 1 pressed garlic clove, and 1/2 tsp. salt. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Gently combine lamb, next 4 ingredients, and remaining 2 pressed garlic cloves and 1 1/4 tsp. salt. Shape mixture into 6 (4-inch) patties.
- 3. Grill patties, covered with grill lid, 5 to 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve burgers on buns with yogurt sauce and desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note