- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed and divided
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 4 hamburger buns
- Toppings: Bibb lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced red onion, dill pickle chips
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Stir together first 3 ingredients, 1 pressed garlic clove, and 1/2 tsp. salt. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Gently combine lamb, next 4 ingredients, and remaining 2 pressed garlic cloves and 1 1/4 tsp. salt. Shape mixture into 6 (4-inch) patties.
Grill patties, covered with grill lid, 5 to 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve burgers on buns with yogurt sauce and desired toppings.