I was disappointed in this recipe after having read so many wonderful reviews. I didn't find it flavorful at all after adding extra spices.I won't make this again.
Lager and Lemon-Grilled Chicken
Beer brings out the fresh citrusy flavor of lemon. Lime juice would work just as well. Double this easy recipe to enjoy zesty chicken strips over mixed salad greens, in warm corn tortillas with salsa, or as the basis of a cool chicken salad.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 304
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 53g
- Carbohydrate: 2.1g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 195mg
- Calcium: 30mg
- 1 cup lager beer (such as Budweiser)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken; seal and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours, turning bag occasionally. Remove the chicken from bag; discard marinade.
- Prepare grill to medium-high.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lager and Lemon-Grilled Chicken Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This