- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ladyfingers, split and divided
- 2/3 cup fat-free chocolate-flavored syrup, divided
- Chocolate-coated espresso coffee beans (optional)
- calories 217
- caloriesfromfat 6 %
- fat 1.4 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 4.6 g
- carbohydrate 45.6 g
- fiber 0.3 g
- cholesterol 39 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 292 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Dissolve coffee granules in 1 tablespoon boiling water; let cool slightly. Combine coffee mixture, milk, and pudding mix, stirring well with a wire whisk. Cover and chill 5 minutes.
Fold 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into pudding mixture. Place half of ladyfinger halves in bottom of an 11- x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish. Spread half of pudding mixture over ladyfingers; drizzle with half of chocolate syrup. Repeat layers with remaining ladyfinger halves, pudding mixture, and chocolate syrup. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
To serve, spoon evenly into 8 (6-ounce) parfait glasses. Top evenly with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping. Garnish with espresso beans, if desired.
For a stronger coffee flavor, use 1 tablespoon of espresso powder instead of the instant coffee granules.