- 1 cup diced unpeeled nectarine
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups cooked fresh lady peas
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
How to Make It
Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 15 minutes. Add peas and next 2 ingredients, and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Try This Twist!
Watermelon Salsa: Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 2 cups seeded and diced watermelon for cooked fresh lady peas.