Lady Finger Delight (double)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 package(s) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs separated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 dozen lady fingers
- 1 pint(s) whipped cream
- 1. Melt chocolate bits in double boiler.
- 2. Add egg yolks one at a time and stir (off heat)
- 3. Fold beaten egg whites into mixture
- 4. Add vanilla
- 5. Line bottom and sides of spring form pan with lady fingers
- 6. Alternate chocolate and lady fingers
- 7. Top with whipped cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 5thmurch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lady Finger Delight (double) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts