- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
How to Make It
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add melted chocolate, and beat until blended. Gradually add flour, stirring well. Stir in vanilla and pecans. Pour batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Cool brownies completely in pan. Cut into 2-inch squares.