Lady and Sons Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- pinch(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 8 ounce(s) Gorgonzola
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) buttermilk
- pinch(s) cracked black pepper
- 4 cup(s) wild greens salad mix
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- walnuts candied
- For the dressing:
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- In another large bowl, mix together all the salad ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and top with chopped walnuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dakotababy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lady and Sons Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads