Lacy White Chocolate Stars
- 1 (24-ounce) package vanilla candy coating
- 20 wooden skewers
- Clear food-safe cellophane wrap
- Place candy coating in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag, and seal. Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 3 to 4 minutes or until melted.
- Draw or trace 3- or 4-inch stars on several sheets of wax paper (draw a total of 20). Turn paper over and place on baking sheets.
- Drizzle candy coating over outline of stars on wax paper. Drizzle candy in a lacy design to fill in each star. Let harden slightly. Drizzle with another layer of lacy design. Chill at least 15 minutes or until hardened. Carefully peel hardened stars from wax paper, and turn over.
- Pipe or spoon a small dot of candy coating onto back of each star, press end of a wooden skewer gently into each star. (Anchor about 2 inches of skewer onto each star for stability.) Continue to drizzle additional candy coating to cover a 2-inch portion of skewer on back of each star.
- Repeat procedure with remaining candy coating. (If candy coating starts to harden, reheat in microwave.) Wrap stars in cellophane, tie with ribbon, and store up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts