Lacy Rice Pancakes
- 1 cup leftover cooked rice
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks well beaten
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 egg whites beaten stiff
- Combine cooked rice, milk and salt. Stir to separate grains of rice.
- Add beaten egg yolks, melted butter and flour. Fold in egg whites.
- Drop batter onto a hot greased griddle.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kathryn2000 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Lacy Rice Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch