very easy, flavorful and healthy. A hit with my family
Kung Pao Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 2 head(s) broccoli florets only
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger in the tube
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 6-8 boneless chicken thighs chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 cup(s) peanuts
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet and sear broccoli for one minute with the ginger. Add water and cover (lower heat) for two minutes. Remove broccoli from skillet. Add chicken and red pepper flakes to brown. Mix together hoisin and soy sauces with vinegar. Add a little corn starch to thicken. Return broccoli to skillet along with sauce mixture. Add peanuts and onions right before serving. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dcous52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note