Kucheras Ultimate Nachos
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix (1.1 oz)
- 1 can(s) refried beans (15.6 oz)
- 5 cup(s) tortilla chips
- 2 cup(s) Kucheras Salsa (your favorite)
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced jalapenos
- 1. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring frequently to break up meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the water and taco seasoning into the skillet. Heat to boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- 2. Heat the beans according the the package directions.
- 3. Place the chips on a large platter. Layer the beef mixture, beans, Kucheras Salsa, cheese, and peppers over the chips.
- Start to finish: 20 minutes
- Prep/Cook: 20 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kucheras and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kucheras Ultimate Nachos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers