Kucheras Skillet Chicken Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 jar(s) Kucheras Salsa (your favorite)
- 4-6 whole(s) Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 whole(s) Serving of hot cooked rice
- 1. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides.
- 2. Add Kucheras Salsa to the skillet. Heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. (165 degrees)
- 3. Serve with the rice. Makes 6 servings.
- Start to finish: 25 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Refrigerate: 20 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kucheras and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kucheras Skillet Chicken Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes