Kucheras Salsa & Sour Cream Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 jar(s) Kucheras Salsa (your favorite)
- 1 container(s) Sour Cream (8 oz)
- 1. Stir Kucheras Salsa and sour cream in a small bowl.
- 2. Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes or until the flavors are blended.
- 3. Serve with fresh veggies and/or tortilla chips. Makes 2 1/2 cups.
- Start to finish: 35 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Refrigerate: 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kucheras and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kucheras Salsa & Sour Cream Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads