Kucheras Salsa & Ranch Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Kucheras Salsa (your favorite)
- 1 container(s) Sour Cream (16 oz)
- 1 package(s) Ranch Dip Mix (1 oz)
- 1. Stir Kucheras Salsa, sour cream, and dip mix in a small bowl.
- 2. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until the flavors are blended.
- 3. Serve with fresh veggies and/or tortilla chips. Makes 2 1/2 cups.
- Start to finish: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Refrigerate: 1 hour
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kucheras and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kucheras Salsa & Ranch Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads