Kucheras Salsa Meatloaf
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) Egg
- 2 pound(s) 80 % lean ground beef
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Kucheras Salsa (your favorite)
- 3/4 cup(s) Oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon(s) Minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly oil a shallow baking dish or coat it with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg with a fork. Add ground beef, 1 1/4 cups of the Kucheras Salsa, oats, garlic, shredded cheese, salt and pepper. Mix together well. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and form it into a 9-by-5-inch loaf.
- In a small bowl, stir together the oil and remaining 1/2 cup of Kucheras Salsa. Spread the mixture over the meatloaf.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until the meatloaf is no longer pink at the center and an instant-read thermometer registers 160 F when inserted at the center.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 60 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kucheras and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kucheras Salsa Meatloaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes