Kucheras Salsa Burgers
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Kucheras Salsa (your favorite)
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 4 whole(s) Hamburger Rolls, split
- 1. Thoroughly mix the beef and Kucheras Salsa in a medium bowl. Shape the mixture into 4 (1/2-inch thich) burgers.
- 2. Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the burgers to your liking, turning the burgers over halfway through cooking and brushing them often with additional Kucheras Salsa while they're cooking.
- 3. Serve the burgers in the rolls with additional Kucheras Salsa. Make 4 sandwiches.
- Start to finish: 15 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Grill: 10 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kucheras and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kucheras Salsa Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches