Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 slice(s) white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 whole(s) eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 whole(s) small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 50 piece(s) pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives
- 2 jar(s) Kucheras Salsa (your choice)
- 1. Put the bread in a large bowl with the milk and let soak until the liquid is absorbed. Add the beef, eggs, black pepper, onion, garlic and parsley.
- 2. Thoroughly mix the ingredients. Shape the mixture firmly into 50 (1-inch) meatballs, placing 1 olive in the center of each meatball. Put the meatballs in a 13X9X2-inch shallow baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160 degrees internally).
- 3. Remove the meatballs with a slotted spoon andput in a 4-quart saucepot. Add Kucheras Salsa of your choice. Cook over medium heat until hot and bubbling. Serve with toothpicks. Makes 50 meatballs.
- Start to finish: 1 hour
- Prep: 30 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kucheras and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kucheras Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers