Kucheras Breakfast Tacos
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) diced potato, cooked
- 4 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 4 strip(s) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 whole(s) tortillas, warmed (8-inch)
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) Kucheras Salsa (your favorite)
- 1.Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the potato and cook until it's lightly browned, stirring often. Stir the eggs and bacon in the skillet and cook until the eggs are set, stirring often.
- 2.Spoon about 1/2 cup potato mixture down the center of each tortilla. Divide the cheese and Kucheras Salsa evenly among the tortillas. Fold the tortillas around the filling.
- Start to finish: 20 minutes
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kucheras and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kucheras Breakfast Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes