Kucheras BBQ/Salsa Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) Kucheras Salsa (your favorite)
- 1/4 cup(s) Kucheras BBQ Sauce (your favorite)
- 4-6 whole(s) Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1. Stir Kucheras Salsa and Kucheras BBQ sauce in a small bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup of mixture.
- 2. Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill for 15 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees internally. Turn the chicken halfway through grilling, brushing it often with the remaining salsa/bbq sauce mixture.
- 3. Serve the chicken with additional Kucheras Salsa and/or Kucheras BBQ Sauce if needed. Makes 6 servings.
- Start to finish: 20 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Grill: 15 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kucheras and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kucheras BBQ/Salsa Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes