Kroger Savory Cheddar Tart
- 1 Refrigerated pie crust (1 crust from 14 oz pkg)
- 1 Bag (6oz) baby spinach
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) Half and half
- 1/2 cup(s) Sour cream
- 1/3 cup(s) Sun-dried tomatoes Drained and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 7/8 cup(s) Sarge to Chef Blends Shredded 4 State cheddar cheese Use 7.5 oz pkg, divide into 11/4 cups portions and rest.
- Coat 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray; arrange crust and flute edges. Heat oven to 350.
- Microwave spinach in a bowl on high for 2 minutes. Drain, cool, squeeze dry, coarsely chop and set aside.
- Beat eggs in another bowl; stir in half and half, sour cream, sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper. Blend in spinach and 1 1/4 cups of cheese. Pour in crust.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with remaining cheese; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Refrigerate any leftovers. Serves 6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LisaWK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kroger Savory Cheddar Tart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch