Kris's Tortellini Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 large package(s) 3 cheese fresh tortellini cook according to package directions
- 1/4-1/2 small jar(s) sun dried tomatoes in oil Chopped
- 5 ounce(s) fresh spinach trimmed and chopped
- 3 ounce(s) shaved parmesan or asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) EEOV - olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped garlic (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Prepare tortellini using shorter cooking time. Drain and rinse with cold water
- While pasta cooks trim, wash and chop spinach.
- Chop sun dried tomatoes.
- Combine tortelling and the next 3 ingredients. Toss with 1/2 the dressing. Serve with additional dressing if needed.
- Combine Olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Wisk or shake until emulsified.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by plmartin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kris's Tortellini Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes