Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Soft butter
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 cup(s) Buttermilk
- 3 cup(s) Flour
- Mix first 7 ingredients all at once.
- Stir in buttermilk.
- Add flour. Mix well.
- chill dough for at least 4 hours.
- Roll onto floured and powdered sugar mixture. Drop by tsp fouls and roll into a rope
- Place on cookie sheet. 375 degrees. Bat 7 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Larsen13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kringle....buttermilk Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes