Kraft Singles Flounder with Panko
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 piece(s) kraft singles
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) kraft may w/ olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay fish on foiled pan
- Lay cheese on fish
- Brush with Mayo
- Sprinkle with Garlic Salt/Pepper
- Sprinkle with Panko
- Bake 20 minutes till cheese bubbles
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Caffeinatedkat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note