Italian Parmesan Chicken with Tuscan Spinach Salad
More From Kraft Fresh Take
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) FRESH TAKE Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Coat chicken with cheese mixture and bake as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add peppers; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until crisp-tender.
- Add spinach and beans; cook 3 min. or just until spinach is wilted, stirring constantly.
- Serve chicken over the spinach salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Italian Parmesan Chicken with Tuscan Spinach Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes