- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) FRESH TAKE Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed
How to Make It
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Coat chicken with cheese mixture and bake as directed on package.
Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add peppers; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until crisp-tender.
Add spinach and beans; cook 3 min. or just until spinach is wilted, stirring constantly.
Serve chicken over the spinach salad.