Kraft Cedar-Planked Honey-Spiced Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) ingredients below
- What You Need
- 2 untreated cedar planks (14x7x1 inch each)
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 4 large bone-in chicken breast halves (4 lb.)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Make It
- IMMERSE planks in water, placing weight on top of each plank to keep it submerged. Soak at least 4 hours or overnight.
- HEAT grill to medium heat. Remove planks from water; brush tops of planks with oil. Place 2 chicken breasts on each plank. Place on grate of grill; cover with lid.
- GRILL 30 min. Meanwhile, mix dressing, honey, mustard and seasonings until blended.
- RESERVE 1/2 cup of the dressing mixture to serve with the cooked chicken; brush chicken lightly with some of remaining dressing mixture. Grill 30 to 45 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF), brushing occasionally with remaining dressing mixture. Remove chicken from grill; discard planks. Remove bones from chicken; cut each breast in half. Serve with reserved dressing mixture.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Cooking Know-How
- UNTREATED cedar planks, which are sold for this purpose, can be found at most specialty food stores or some grocery or hardware stores. During cooking, check periodically to make sure that the planks are not on fire. Since the planks can ignite when exposed to flames, it is best to keep a spray bottle of water close at hand if needed to extinguish any flames.
- Serving Suggestion
- Serve with a tomato, cucumber and onion salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kraft Cedar-Planked Honey-Spiced Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes