Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Fresh spinach Stems removed
- 1 bunch(es) Bean sprouts
- 1 can(s) Water chestnuts Sliced
- 0.5 pound(s) bacon Cooked
- 1 cup(s) Oil
- 0.5 cup(s) Sugar
- 0.3 cup(s) Ketchup
- 0.25 Vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) Worcester sauce
- 1 whole(s) Onion Chopped
- Salt and pepper To taste
- Make dressing day ahead. Make bacon anytime. Pour dressing over salad when ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sherrcat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Korean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads