Korean Pot Roast
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Beef chuck roast
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Pressed
- 1 Leek Sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chili paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 3 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- Place all ingredients in a large slow cooker; stir well to combine flavours. Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours. Remove beef from slow cooker and slice or shred; return to slow cooker juices; blend well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kitkatqt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Korean Pot Roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes