Korean Fried Wontons
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 medium carrots shredded
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can(s) bean sprouts draine, rinsed, squeezed and chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame seeds
- black pepper to taste
- 2 package(s) wonton wrappers
- -Brown ground beef with carrots and onion in a frying pan. Drain grease and pour into a large bowl. Mix in rest of ingredients.
- -Put about 1 1/2 teaspoon of mixed ingredients in each wonton wrap. Seal wraps with small amount of water fingered around the edges.
- -Cook on both sides until lightly browned in frying pan with about 1/2-inch deep vegetable oil (temperature about 340 degrees; electric frying pan or deep fryer ok) Serve warm with soy sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Korean Fried Wontons Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers