Korean Beef with Ginger Dipping Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Rib Eye
- 4 oz dry vermicelli
- 2 T. sliced scallions
- 1 T. ea. toasted sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 c. ea. brown sugar and rice vinegar
- 2 T. ea. soy and minced ginger
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 2 t. ea. toasted sesame oil and chili garlic sauce
- 1 T. water
- 1 t. cornstarch
- 3/4 lb. rib eye, cut into 1/4 in. strips
- Salt and pepper
- sliced scallions
- toasted sesame seeds
- Prepare vermicelli according to pkg. directions. Toss with scallions, sesame seeds and oil.
- Preheat gril to high. Brush grate with oil.
- Simmer sugar, vinegar, soy, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, and chili garlic sauce in pan over high heat. Combine water and cornstarch in small bowl, then whisk into sauce. Return sauce to boil and simmer 1 min. and remove from heat.
- Season rib-eye with salt and pepper and grill 2 min. per side, then toss in 2 T. sauce. Arrange strips on plates and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds. Serve with vermacelli, spicy pickled vegetables and sauce on side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Korean Beef with Ginger Dipping Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes