Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) (0.13 oz) unsweetened fruit-flavored drink mix
- 14 oz. can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. container(s) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 9" prepared graham cracker crust
- 1. Whisk fruit-flavored drink mix with sweetened condensed milk in a bowl until thoroughly combined and thick.
- 2. Gently fold whipped topping into mixture until light and fluffy.
- 3. Spread filling into pie crust and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- This has a strong fruity flavor as well as plenty of sweetness. If you want to cut down on either one, just add half the packet of drink mix for less fruitiness, or half the can of condensed milk for less sweetness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Kool-Aide Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes