Koo's Fried Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) cold cooked rice
- 1 cube(s) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) chicken boullion crystals
- 3-4 eggs scrambled
- left over vegetables/meat, etc
- Saute onion in butter. Add soy sauce with boullion. Mix in cold rice until covered with mixture. Scramble egg in separate pan. Add egg and vegetables to rice mixture
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Koo's Fried Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables