Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 kohlrabi julienne sliced or grated
- 1 carrot julienne sliced or grated
- 4 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Fresh mint, cilantro or other herbs
- 1 fresh hot red or green chili (optional)
- Grate or julienne slice the kohlrabi and the carrot. Add 1 tsp salt and mix and set aside for 10-15 minutes. Squeeze out moisture and then pat dry. (I have skipped this step with no ill effects when short on time).
- Combine vinegar, sugar, cayenne pepper, and approx. 1/4 tsp salt. Toss and mix, adjusting seasonings to your taste. Top with fresh or dried coriander, mint, and shredded chili, or whatever other herbs you happen to like.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KellyDiff and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note