Kofta (Turkish Meatballs)
Community Recipe from
- 1 english muffin crumbed
- 1 pound(s) ground beef 85% lean
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried mint
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1 whole(s) egg
- Place the English muffin in a food processor and process until a fine crumb. Add the ground beef and egg and process until blended. Add salt, pepper, cumin, allspice, dried mint, garlic and parsley and process to a fine texture. This mixture can be refrigerated for several hours to allow the spices to "bloom."
- Heat a grill, or grill pan over medium high heat. Take walnut sized pieces of the mixture and form into finger shaped patties. Grill until done (5 to 7 minutes) turning once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cantsitstill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note