Kofta (Turkish Meatballs)
In Turkey there are restaurants dedicated to serving only kofta, this is just one of the many variations found there.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 english muffin crumbed
- 1 pound(s) ground beef 85% lean
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried mint
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1 whole(s) egg
- Place the English muffin in a food processor and process until a fine crumb. Add the ground beef and egg and process until blended. Add salt, pepper, cumin, allspice, dried mint, garlic and parsley and process to a fine texture. This mixture can be refrigerated for several hours to allow the spices to "bloom."
- Heat a grill, or grill pan over medium high heat. Take walnut sized pieces of the mixture and form into finger shaped patties. Grill until done (5 to 7 minutes) turning once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cantsitstill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note