Knock Off Guthrie's Chicken Finger Sauce
Guthrie's Chicken Fingers are very popular here in the south and it's mostly because of the secret sauce.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise Hellmans in the original recipe
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup Heinz in the original recipe
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1.2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper finely ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika this is optional
- Mix all ingredients well and refrigerate overnight. Must have time for flavors to combine or it will not taste like Guthrie's Sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AUSongbird and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note