KJ's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 6 ounce(s) blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup(s) Blue Chesse dressing
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) hot sauce
- 2 box(es) pre-cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) Ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a food processer and pulse until desired consistency.
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing and hot sauce. Add the chicken to the sauce mixture.
- Spread into a casserole or baking dish. Sprinkle some blue cheese crumbles on top. Cover with foil. Bake for 20-30 mins.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops or pita chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vsmailinsc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
KJ's Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers