Enjoy this tart-sweet fruit-it packs a nutritious punch.
Cost per Serving: $.57
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 44
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 76mg
- 6 firm (but not too hard) peeled and cubed kiwis
- 1/2 cup diced ripe mango
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon minced serrano chili
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine 6 firm (but not too hard) peeled and cubed kiwis and 1/2 cup diced ripe mango in a bowl. Add 3 Tbsp. fresh lime or lemon juice and 1 tsp. sugar; stir to combine.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 tsp. minced serrano chili and 1/4 tsp. salt.
- Taste for seasoning, adding more chili or salt, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note