Enjoy this tart-sweet fruit-it packs a nutritious punch.
Cost per Serving: $.57
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 44
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 76mg
- 6 firm (but not too hard) peeled and cubed kiwis
- 1/2 cup diced ripe mango
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon minced serrano chili
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine 6 firm (but not too hard) peeled and cubed kiwis and 1/2 cup diced ripe mango in a bowl. Add 3 Tbsp. fresh lime or lemon juice and 1 tsp. sugar; stir to combine.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 tsp. minced serrano chili and 1/4 tsp. salt.
- Taste for seasoning, adding more chili or salt, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers