Kiwi Fruit Salsa Verde
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 7
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 1.7g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Sodium: 0.8mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh red jalapeño or Fresno chili
- Peel 2 kiwi fruit (about 7 oz. total). Cut 1 kiwi fruit into 1/4-inch chunks and place in a bowl. In a blender or food processor, combine remaining kiwi fruit, cut into chunks, 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro, and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Whirl until puréed; mix with fruit in bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon minced fresh red jalapeño or Fresno chili and salt to taste.
- If making sauce up to 1 day ahead, cover and chill.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments