Kittencal's Italian Melt-In-Your-Mouth Meatballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) ground beef
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1/3 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degreees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Shape into small meatballs (at this point you can place on a jelly-roll/baking sheet and freeze to use later, or cover with plastic wrap refrigerate up to 24 hours before using).
- Bakke the meatballs at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Drop the meatballs into simmering pasta sauce, do not stir for at least 20 minutes or you will risk breaking the meatballs.
- Continue cooking in the simmering sauce for another 20 minutes (depending on how fast your sauce is simmering 40 minutes total should fully cook the meatballs).
- After the 40 minutes cooking time continue cooking your sauce with the meatballs in for as long as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note